Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-mode for contractors (multi-layered

From: micah milano
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-mode for contractors (multi-layered planners?)
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 20:59:17 -0500

On 6/3/05, micah milano <address@hidden> wrote:

planner-timeclock-summary-show, -show-2, show-range, show-filter, show-range-filter do not do anything for me on a project page (they open a buffer called  *Planner Timeclock Summary*, and put this error in the mini-buffer: "Wrong type argument: arrayp, nil" or "Wrong type argument: char-or-string-p, nil" (for show-2). Maybe I have something misconfigured somewhere?

It turns out this was a bug somewhere, when I upgraded planner-el to the latest stable version this went away!