Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner Publish

From: Adrian Tritschler
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner Publish
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 16:01:22 +1000

I started looking at Planner/emacs-wiki about a month ago and have
been _very_ slowly starting to use it.

I'm using Xemacs on a SUSE linux machine, and also have problems with
publishing pages.

I have added the following lines to my config:
(setq emacs-wiki-default-coding 'iso-8859-1)
(setq emacs-wiki-coding-default 'iso-8859-1)
(setq emacs-wiki-charset-default "iso-8859-1")

I can publish individual pages using M-x emacs-wiki-publish-this-page
so long as they are not the current day page.  If it is the current
day page I get the following error:
Buffer *temp*<2> modified; kill anyway (yes or no)
and then end up with an HTML version of the daypage written over the
top of the planner page.

Also seem to have utf-8 errors at various places in other things,
following advice, I've been starting Xemacs with the following "LANG=C
xemacs"

  Adrian