[emacs-wiki-discuss] Collapsing <example> tags using allout or other mec

From: Allen Halsey
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Collapsing <example> tags using allout or other mechanism
Date: Wed, 22 Jun 2005 12:02:15 -1000

Hi list,

I started using allout-minor-mode by adding this to my .emacs file:

  (add-to-list
   'emacs-wiki-mode-hook
   (lambda ()
     (require 'allout)
     (allout-minor-mode)))

Now I can hide and show sections by pressing 'h' or 's' on the heading asterisks. That's very cool!

I was wondering if something similar could be done on <example> tags to
temporarily hide long examples while writing the narrative text.

Has anyone done something like this yet?

Thanks

Allen