[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Welcome to Planner

From: Romain Francoise
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Welcome to Planner
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 07:56:39 +0200

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> writes:

>> The other thing I like about Planner is that it's written in Emacs Lisp
>> and is thus infinitely moldable, it allows me to write stuff like

> Oy, this is cool. I'm going to use this in my config.

Heh.  Does it work okay for you?  Its main design goal has been to work
for me... and take less than 30 minutes to complete.

> I've bound M-x planner-edit-task-description to C-c C-e (replacing
> emacs-wiki-edit-link-at-point, I think), which removes the need for
> planner-id.

Oh, hmm.  I'll try that, thanks.

>> I'd like to get started with planner-multi but when I enable it, it
>> wikifies page names twice (like [[%5D%5DFoo%5D%5D]]), I'll have to
>> dig a bit to understand what's going

> Hmmm, that's really odd. What versions of emacs-wiki and planner are
> you using?

emacs-wiki: emacs-wiki--main--1.0--patch-84
planner: planner--dev--1.0--patch-426

--
Romain Francoise <address@hidden> | It was fourteen degrees below
it's a miracle -- http://orebokech.com/ | on a screeching march 23.