[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Broken Planner, cause unknown

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Broken Planner, cause unknown
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 12:36:20 -0500

address@hidden (Edgar Gonçalves) writes:

> On another subject, some time ago I removed the flyspell-mode from
> the planner-mode-hook, in order for my emacs-wiki-links to be
> usable. But as I was looking at the emacs-wiki code I saw some lines
> related to flyspell, so I have just tried adding the mode again, but
> I seem to have the same problem - when I go into a day link, it gets
> a spelling error, so flyspell underlines it and removes the link to
> the proper page... Am I supposed to add something to make it work?

Try the following code snippet in your .emacs.  I'd like to know
whether this fixes the link coloring problem with flyspell.

(put 'planner-mode
     'flyspell-mode-predicate
     'emacs-wiki-flyspell-p)

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp