Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Hello

From: Charles philip Chan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Hello
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2005 07:44:43 -0400

On 30 Jun 2005, address@hidden wrote:

> Welcome back to the wonderful world of Emacs! <laugh> Any nifty ideas
> we can steal from Evolution and Kontact?

No, they are pretty boring. However, I think we can learn from 2 PIM's in
history- PAKRAT and ECCO. PAKRAT is database driven- each view is a cobination
of user defined databases. ECCO is outline driven- each item can be linked to
any data type.

Charles

--
I did this 'cause Linux gives me a woody.  It doesn't generate revenue.
(Dave '-ddt->` Taylor, announcing DOOM for Linux)