[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: emacs-wiki-journal question

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: emacs-wiki-journal question
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 22:53:46 +0200

Chris Beggy <address@hidden> writes:

> jao,
>
> hello.  I had the issue you described when I switched versions,
> but I just keep plowing ahead.=20=20
>
> (defcustom emacs-wiki-journal-old-title-format-1 "Entries from %s to %s"
>   "Title of the old journal pages. If `nil', no title is inserted."
>   :type 'string
>   :group 'emacs-wiki-journal)
>
> (defcustom emacs-wiki-journal-old-title-format-2 "Entries of %s"
>   "Title of the old journal pages if it contains the entries of only
> one day. If `nil', no title is inserted."
>   :type 'string
>   :group 'emacs-wiki-journal)

Ah, thanks a lot, Chris. I've just commited new patches to my repor
that include and properly use the variables above.

> There's another emacs-wiki-journal add-on you should know
> about if you are poking around.
>
> ;; Yamagata Yoriyuki (yoriyuki AT mbg DOT ocn DOT ne DOT jp)
> ;; contributed a patch that fixed some breakage in
> ;; `emacs-wiki-journal-category-alist'.  He also contributed a 15-line
> ;; patch that allows for more than 10 overflow journal files to be
> ;; used.
>
> He has also added the ability to created permanent links:
>
> (defcustom emacs-wiki-journal-self-link-name "link this article"
>   "The name of the self link in the article"
>   :type 'string
>   :group 'emacs-wiki-journal)

Very interesting... do you know if this code is available in some archive?

Thanks a lot for your help,
jao
--
Rewards and punishments are the lowest form of education.
  -Chuang-Tzu, philosopher (4th c. BCE)