[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: New maintainer for emacs-wiki-journal

From: Jose A. Ortega Ruiz
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: New maintainer for emacs-wiki-journal
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 00:07:31 +0200

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

> Jose A. Ortega Ruiz has graciously agreed to become the new maintainer
> of emacs-wiki-journal.  Consider his version to be the canonical one
> :^) .  If you have patches to emacs-wiki-journal, now might be a good
> time to coordinate with him.

Thank you, Michael. The canonical archive for emacs-wiki-journal can
be found here:

Archive: http://tao.uab.es/jao/archives/2005
Category: emacs-wiki-journal--main--1.0
Archzoom:
http://tao.uab.es/cgi-bin/archzoom.cgi/address@hidden/emacs-wiki-journal--main--LATEST

Please note that you need tla 1.3.3 or baz to access this archive.
Alternatively, there's a 'tarball' link in the Archzoom link above
where you can download the files.

I don't use blosxom.el: if any of you would like to take
maintainership of that one, you're welcome. If no one steps up, that's
OK: i'll review and merge any contributed patch on that too.

Please, feel free to send any suggestion/bug report/rant/whatever
about this module. I am all for improving it.

Thanks,
jao
--
Sometimes I think we're alone in the universe, and sometimes I think we're
not. In either case, the idea is quite staggering. -Arthur C Clarke,