[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs Wiki publishing doesn't understand filena

From: Paul Lussier
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Emacs Wiki publishing doesn't understand filenames with space
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2005 15:38:18 -0400

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

> I suspect something weird is happening with
> `planner-calendar-create-today-link' ... that's the only place in
> Muse, emacs-wiki, or Planner that uses `ln'.  Perhaps this function
> may be running amok ... Paul Lussier seemed to be experiencing
> problems similar to this ... Paul, Sacha, can you tell if this is the
> case?

It turns out my problems were fixed with the latest update from the
repo.  Evidently something in the arch repo got corrupted and was
complaining about a corrupt pristine signature, or something like
that, and I didn't notice.  It seemed to be updating mostly fine, but
this error was apparently blocking other errors.  When I rm'ed the
first corrupt pristine tree, 3 others popped up.  I ended up rm'ing
the entire tree and retrieving the whole thing again.  Then everything
worked as expected!

So, I know the latest, greatest tree works.

--

Seeya,
Paul