[emacs-wiki-discuss] Muse GNA project w/ bug-tracker.

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Muse GNA project w/ bug-tracker.
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:06:48 -0500

I've set a GNA project for Muse at http://gna.org/projects/muse-el.
Most of the older bugs should be listed there.  I've configured it to
email the list every time a new bug gets added, status is changed, or
commentary is added.  I'm just waiting on the list admin to pass these
messages through.

Muse port of Planner bugs should also go there.

There's also a task section that shows what my programming priorities
are for the moment.

Eventually I might want to mirror the Muse and Planner archives there,
but I haven't gotten that far yet.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp