[emacs-wiki-discuss] problem with remember

From: Yvonne Thomson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] problem with remember
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 00:18:51 +1000

Hi

Isn't it funny how you come to rely so much on something working that
you never even check that it is? That's the only explanation I can
think of for why I haven't noticed, but remember is suddenly not
remembering notes to my planner files.

Looking back at what I've lost it seems to be from patch 31 at the
beginning of June when the mods were made to the xref code in
planner-append, at least based on the problem I'm having. So for a
better description.

I'm using remember-planner-append as my remember-handler function. I
write the note, get prompted for a planner page, enter it, and this is
where things get weird.

If I accept the default, all is well. If I specify a page at the
prompt, it just saves the headline, not the rest of the note. Have I
missed a config option I'm supposed to set somewhere? Have I
completely lost the plot? I'm not sure, but I must be doing something
odd if noone else's seen this happen.