Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] is there a planner-create-note-from-buffer?

From: Janne Hellsten
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] is there a planner-create-note-from-buffer?
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 12:04:35 +0900

Thanks for all the answers!

I already installed remember, it works and is easy to use.  I couldn't
get it to "remember" hyperlinks to my e-mail items in Wanderlust
though (which is what I was kind of looking for), but I guess I need
to look at the source myself to find out why.  As
"planner-create-task-from-buffer" is the way to do this for tasks with
Wanderlust, I expected to find its counterpart for notes and was
surprised to find such a thing didn't directly exist.

All in all, it looks like planner is something I will be using in the future.

Best regards,
Janne