Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Initial version of muse-xml.el

From: Dave Bauer
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Initial version of muse-xml.el
Date: Sat, 23 Jul 2005 23:38:58 -0400

On Sat, Jul 23, 2005 at 10:06:00PM -0500, Michael Olson wrote:
> definitions, like planner-specific stuff.  I've sent an email to the
> FSF to ask about the copyright requirements of a DTD.

Unrelated to copyright, but not to XML, are you familiar with Relax NG?
It is supposed to be a much simpler way to define a XML document type.

http://www.relaxng.org/

and of course nXML mode that helps you write an XML document using emacs
that conforms to a Relax NG spec.

http://www.thaiopensource.com/nxml-mode/

Dave