[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner Calendar outputs a whole empty week

From: drkm
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Planner Calendar outputs a whole empty week
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 17:34:44 +0200

Sacha Chua writes:

> drkm writes:

>>   Can you point these few lines more precisely?  I use Planner
>> with Muse, and I don't know what change you tell about (they are
>> not in planner-muse-latest).

> http://plannerarch.mbobo.org/archzoom/address@hidden/planner--dev--1.0--patch-460?log?expand

> You can also check files through tla get-changeset and show-changeset.

  Ok, thanks.  I don't use tla.  But more importantly, I use
Planner for Muse.  And the above changes are made to
'planner-page-file', right?  In my version, its definition is
just :

    (defun planner-page-file (page &optional no-check-p)
      "Return a filename if PAGE exists within `planner-project'.
    If NO-CHECK-P is non-nil, the planner project files are always updated."
      (muse-project-page-file page planner-project))

so I can't aply the patch.

  But I don't understand how setting the NO-CHECK-P param to nil
in 'planner-calendar-published-file-href' when calling
'planner-page-file' can make the performance better.

--drkm