[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-multi causing problems...

From: Paul Lussier
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-multi causing problems...
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2005 12:48:57 -0400

Hi all,

I recently started playing with planner-multi.  When I did though, I
began noticing something strange. My minibuffer auto-completion key
changed from being SPACE to TAB, but *only* when using M-x.

I noticed in planner-multi.el, the following lines:

          (define-key minibuffer-local-completion-map
        planner-multi-separator 'self-insert-command)

which is defined as " ".  It appears these lines are my culprit.  Why
is the minibuffer completion map being changed here? And, more
importantly, how can I have it not do this?

--

Seeya,
Paul