[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-multi causing problems...

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-multi causing problems...
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2005 08:54:28 -0400

Paul Lussier <address@hidden> writes:

> For some reason I get the impression you think that using SPC as
> your auto-completion key is not optimal or desirable, which I find
> interesting, given that it's the default in emacs. No? I guess I

<sheepish grin> I got used to using TAB because that's the shell
completion key, too.

Far be it from me to change ingrained habits, so maybe we can think of
another good value for planner-multi-separator. Maybe we should try to
get , working...

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, juggling