[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-multi-replan-task fails for undated tasks

From: Greg Novak
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-multi-replan-task fails for undated tasks
Date: Thu, 4 Aug 2005 23:58:06 -0700 (PDT)

When I try to use planner-replan-task to change one of theplans with which a task is associated and the task has no date, I get a backtrace which results from calling (planner-find-file page) (line 279 in a somewhat recent devel copy of planner-multi.el) where page is nil.

The following patch fixes this for me.

Greg

*** planner-multi.el.original   Thu Aug  4 17:49:07 2005
--- planner-multi.el    Thu Aug  4 17:44:47 2005
***************
*** 262,268 ****
         ;; Set up the new links list for easy testing
(setq new-pages (mapcar 'emacs-wiki-wiki-base (planner-multi-split page-name))) ;; Adjust the future page name if we're coming from a task with a date
!        (unless (member date new-pages)
         (setq page-name
               (concat date planner-multi-separator page-name))
         (setq new-pages (cons date new-pages)))
--- 262,269 ----
         ;; Set up the new links list for easy testing
(setq new-pages (mapcar 'emacs-wiki-wiki-base (planner-multi-split page-name))) ;; Adjust the future page name if we're coming from a task with a date
!        (unless (or (null date)