[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: More flexibly name "Time" pages

From: Greg Novak
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: More flexibly name "Time" pages
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:25:34 -0700 (PDT)

* Sacha Chua wrote:
is that the task ends up in PersonalTaskPool, but with no link to any
other page in the task description.  Also 2005.August doesn't contain
the task.

Try planner-create-task RET Test task RET nil RET 2005.August PersonalTaskPool
RET
with planner-multi loaded.

Like I said, this is exactly what I've been doing. It just seems to me that it'd be nicer as far as the interface goes to allow planner to treat 2005.August exactly like it treats 2005.08.01. If that were the case, I wouldn't need to think to myself, need to think "Wait, this is a week, not a day, I need to put the information in differently." Nor would I have links like (2005.August PersonalTask) in my tasks on the 2005.August page, needlessly taking up space.

Using planner-multi is a perfectly adequate way of getting by, it just seems to me that the above would be nicer.

Greg