[emacs-wiki-discuss] Changing date of a task

From: Dave Bauer
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Changing date of a task
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 13:45:46 -0400

I tried planner-replan-task but it just asks which project page it
belongs on. Am I mising something?

What I have done is give every task a date of today, because I didn't
want to think about when they are due, in most cases they are just
ongoing tasks for various projects to do when I have time. But the today
page is just too much, so I want to move them all and keep them just on
the project page.

Then I'd have to change how I use planner, but I think I can find a more
effective way to use it.

Thanks
Dave
--