Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Using a remote/shared location for plan

From: Tim O Callaghan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Using a remote/shared location for planner files
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 13:55:17 +0100 (IST)

> Or store all of your planner files on a thumbdrive and just plug it in
to whatever machine you're on.

> - Chris

I have been thinking it would be nice to be able to use efs or similar to
store my plan pages on my phone's MMC. So if you have any luck with this
please post it to the list.

I have had success using efs for publishing to a remote host in emacswiki.
I used an efs publishing directory:
(emacs-wiki-publishing-directory  . "/address@hidden:/DISK0:/XD01/WWW/WIKI")

Though you would probably want to use non VMS efs syntax like:
(emacs-wiki-publishing-directory  . "/address@hidden:~/public_html/")

I'm in the process of moving over to Planner-Muse, and have not tried
remote publishing with it yet.

hope it helps,

Tim.