[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: First pass RNC Schema for muse-xml.el

From: Peter K . Lee
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: First pass RNC Schema for muse-xml.el
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 11:03:53 -0700

Xavier Maillard <address@hidden> writes:

> On 15 Aug 2005, Peter K. Lee spake thusly:
>
>> For a bunch of generated XML to look at, feel free to take a
>> glance at:
>>
>> http://saint.corenova.com/planner/xml
>>
>> There are definitely XML docs with errors, but quite a few
>> well-formed documents as well!
>
> That looks to me and your site design is damn good !

Thanks!  I borrowed the main design concept from CSS zen garden (one
of the templates), and wrote up the CSS to make the planner pages look
like it. :)

The page is published using the newly included planner-publish module
inside planner-muse (with planner-html output style), which gives you
much more flexibility with CSS to do positioning and layout
formatting.

Feel free to take anything from the site's current css file,
http://saint.corenova.com/planner.css

I'm still working on sorting out some kinks with the day pages, I'll
probably add special processing of Dairy and Timeclock sections to
mark them up to look better when I have some more time.

-Peter