[emacs-wiki-discuss] The muddy (or is it?) subdirectory publishing issue

From: Shuaib
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] The muddy (or is it?) subdirectory publishing issue
Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 20:56:29 -0700 (PDT)

Does anyone use subdirectories at all in either
emacs-wiki or muse?

It seems to me from the archive that there are few
people having these questions and the loop remains
open.

Here is a message that I am referring to:
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-wiki-discuss/2004-06/msg00162.html

I have tried this with 2.70 and I have the same issue
mentioned in the archived message. Therefore, the
question is: How do you get the Wiki to produce

I have an absolute need to organize the published wiki
in  subdirectories. Perhaps I need to think a litte
differently. Do I need to use seperate wiki's (or so
called subwiki's?). Somthing link one wiki that points
to other wikis (that exist in other directories). Do
you all have just one directory with hundreds of files
in them?

Thanks!!

SH

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs