Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] longlines.el

From: Seth Falcon
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] longlines.el
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 07:08:13 -0700

On 23 Oct 2005, address@hidden wrote:

> Being young a stupid, I think that I want to make longlines-mode
> default on planner files.  Is there any reason I wouldn't want to do
> this, and if not, is it possible to set it somehow?  Or should I
> just be turning it on per-buffer?

I have a way to do this that _should_ work...

I have the following in my planner config:

(add-hook 'planner-mode-hook
          (lambda ()
            (setq auto-fill-inhibit-regexp "^#[ABC] +[_oX].*")
            (setq truncate-lines t)))

I would expect something similar to work for longlines-mode.  However,
after transitioning to planner-muse, this seems to not be working for
me, but it could be something else in my config...

+ seth