[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-deadline

From: Edgar Gonçalves
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-deadline
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 14:23:39 +0000

This morning, Sacha Chua wrote:
> address@hidden (Edgar Gonçalves) writes:
>
>> (defun planner-add-task-deadline (date)
>>   "Adds or modifies a deadline to task under point.
>
> This looks like planner-deadline-change, but with smarter interactive
> calling. =)
My bad: I was looking through the code, but somehow i managed to skip that
whole defun! :) You're right, p-d-change is better, it uses the right regexp,
instead of being hard-coded, and it runs all of the hooks. Well, one can always
merge both functions :)

--
Edgar Gonçalves
Software Engineering Group @ INESC-ID