[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-timeclock-summary-proj fixes

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-timeclock-summary-proj fixes
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 22:39:19 -0500

Trent Buck <address@hidden> writes:

> I noticed that p-t-s-p wasn't working, because for some reason
> entries in ~/.timelog now have "[[PlanPage]]: task description"
> instead of "PlanPage: task description".  The following lisp forms
> fix that problem and additionally add some other niceness, like an
> -insinuate and a configurable section name.

I've tried to merge in these changes.  Let me know if something
breaks; preferably by providing a patch, since I don't use this :^) .

2005-11-02 03:37:57 GMT Michael Olson <address@hidden>  patch-93

    Revision:
      planner-muse--mwolson--1.0--patch-93

    * planner-timeclock-summary-proj.el: Merge enhancements from Trent Buck.
      (planner-timeclock-summary-proj-header): New option that indicates the
      text to use for the planner timeclock summary section header.
      (planner-timeclock-summary-proj-section): Use a configurable header.
      Simplify.
      (planner-timeclock-proj-build-report): Make output a bit nicer.
      (planner-timeclock-proj-entries): Adjust match string.
      (planner-timeclock-summary-proj-insinuate): New function that causes
      the timeclock summary to be updated every time a Planner page is saved,
      if one exists on the current page.
      (planner-timeclock-proj-seconds-to-string): Rename from
      `planner-timeclock-summary-proj-seconds-to-weekdays-string'.

    modified files:
     ChangeLog planner-timeclock-summary-proj.el

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: anime, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp