Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-timeclock-summary-proj fixes

From: Trent Buck
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: planner-timeclock-summary-proj fixes
Date: Thu, 03 Nov 2005 06:06:24 +1100

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

> Trent Buck <address@hidden> writes:
>
>> I noticed that p-t-s-p wasn't working, because for some reason
>> entries in ~/.timelog now have "[[PlanPage]]: task description"
>> instead of "PlanPage: task description".  The following lisp forms
>> fix that problem and additionally add some other niceness, like an
>> -insinuate and a configurable section name.
>
> I've tried to merge in these changes.  Let me know if something
> breaks; preferably by providing a patch, since I don't use this :^) .

It's been working perfectly for a full day so far.

I did have a problem where changing a task status was *really* slow (e.g. 10
seconds on a 3GHz P4), but I worked out this was because I had a couple of 1Mb
pages that planner was scanning every time I saved any page or changed a task
(I'm now keeping my main planner plans and muse notes in the same project /
directory).  Moving the big document files to another project unexpectedly
solved the problem.

--
Trent Buck, Student Errant