[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner/diary integration question

From: Joakim Verona
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner/diary integration question
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 14:24:57 +0100

Which aproaches do people use to integrate planner and diary?

I know about 2 aproaches, and both feel awkward.

I would preferably like an aproach where one uses the day page as the
primary diary interface.

That is, it would be neat if I could enter a diary entry much the same
way I enter a task, with a text line in the planner page for the day
with the apointment.

On save of the planner page, the appointment would be synched to the
diary file. The diary file would then be used mostly for reminders and
updating the calendar view, and wouldn't be used to enter diary entries.

Is this possible?

--
Joakim Verona
www.verona.se