Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Getting started

From: Raimund . Kohl
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Getting started
Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:14:25 +0100

Sacha Chua <address@hidden> wrote:

> Charlie Martin <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Folks, I really think planner, muse, etc sound great [...]
>
> Perfect timing!
>
> If you're new to Planner,

ok, I'm on the edge for switching to muse too, even though I am not new
to planner but am still on the wiki-thingy.  I watched recent mails
about that and, well, here's what I caught:

1. Using Debian-testing it's just apt-get install muse-el (sources-list
   has mwolson as a source)

2. delete all wiki-commands from .emacs and, instead, use the
   appropriate muse settings (which I will have to find out yet)

... and that's it?  'S that right so far?

ray