RE: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-muse will not publish

From: drkm
Subject: RE: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-muse will not publish
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:41:21 +0100 (CET)

thomas knoll wrote:

> Anytime I try to publish (C-c C-p) I can't see any
> changes in the emacs window, but the emacs process
> just goes up 98% CPU and stays there for as long as
> 5minutes (before I kill the process).

  Did you try to 'C-g' instead of killing the process?  If you get back
the control, you can use 'M-x toggle-debug-on-quit <RET>', then 'C-c
C-p' to reproduce the problem, and you'll go in the debugger on 'C-g',
where you can use 'C-x h' to select the whole buffer, and 'M-y' to copy
it, and then send it here.

  Don't forget to use 'q' to quit the debugger, and to 'M-x
toggle-debug-on-quit <RET>' again to desactivate entering in the
debugger on each 'C-g'.

  I have the same problem (and I'm on XP too).  Maybe this can help to
solve the problem...

  Thanks,

--drkm