Fwd: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Reports on planner pages wasRe: xemacs beta an

From: Kevin Haddock
Subject: Fwd: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Reports on planner pages wasRe: xemacs beta and planner-timeclock updating fonts/status on clock out
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:51:22 -0800 (PST)

--- Sacha Chua <address@hidden> wrote:

> To: address@hidden
> From: Sacha Chua <address@hidden>
> Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 00:49:35 -0500
> Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: xemacs beta and planner-timeclock
> updating
>  fonts/status on clock out
> <snip>
> You can use planner-task-pending or planner-task-done, which are
> smart
> enough to clock out of the task if they're called on the
> currently-clocked-in task. =)

hmmm... I'll have to check that out.

> With a little bit of magic, it should be possible to advise
> timeclock-out to mark the current task as pending. Is that
> something
> you might want?

That might be the better way.  I think I'm too new to planner to
really make that determination.

Another thing: is there any way to make planner-timeclock reports on
the plan page rather than the day page?  I need to do billing on a
project and I'd like to know how many hours I've expended.  I might
want to put in a date range for the report, but I don't want
everything (all other plan pages) reported at the same time.

-Kevin

-----

"One World, One Web, One Program" -- Microsoft Promotional Ad
"Ein Volk, Ein Reich, Ein Fuehrer" -- Adolf Hitler

http://farechase.yahoo.com