Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] REALLY annoying bug in planner-muse (LONG backt

From: John Sullivan
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] REALLY annoying bug in planner-muse (LONG backtrace incl)
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 11:52:06 -0500

On 11/17/05, Paul Lussier <address@hidden> wrote:

> mwolson  et al,
>
> I have the following line in a planner page:
>
> Kerberos                |  0:55:54      | 14.2% | Fix kerberos {{Tasks:911}}
> (2)
>
> Which, not accounting for the mark-up characters of [ and ] is EXACTLY
> 80 characters long, (something tells me at this point you probably
> know where I'm going with this ;) which happens to be exactly the
> width of my frame.

Ah, this is the bug I reported to the list a few months ago. Finally,
someone else has been afflicted! ;)

We discussed this on #emacs for a bit, and it turns out that the same
bug has been reported with ERC timestamps. I added a note about it to
the wiki page at <http://www.emacswiki.org/cgi-bin/wiki/ErcBugs>, and
there is a little info there from others as well that might help in
tracking this down.

--
-John Sullivan
-http://www.wjsullivan.net