[emacs-wiki-discuss] muse-registry (to be tested)

From: Bastien Guerry
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] muse-registry (to be tested)
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 17:10:14 +0000

Hi all,

here's is a first attempt to use a registry with muse and planner.
Basically, it provides with two functions:

,----[ muse-registry-initialize ]
`----

,----[ muse-registry-show ]
| From a buffer, show matching URLs from the registry.  For example,
| from an e-mail, show the files containing a link to this e-mail.
`----

Please try this at home!  See the comments for more explanations.  The
todo list may be quite interesting too.

PS: my elisp skills are quite modest.  So don't hesitate to
correct/blame me, i fear no shame :)

Bastien Guerry