[emacs-wiki-discuss] nested-lists

From: Jim Ottaway
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] nested-lists
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 13:51:05 +0000

I have improved the nested lists code that I posted a while ago.  The
main changes are

 - better recognition of what is and is not a list item

 - a disambiguating <end-of-list> tag for some situations where it is,
   I believe, impossible to determine the end of a list

 - correct formatting of paragraphs within and around list items

 - some new example styles [texinfo, xhtml, docbook]

 - more verbose documentation

It's rather long, so I won't post it here. It may be found either in
this arch mirror

Location: http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/jeho/archives/2005
Archive name: address@hidden
Branch: muse-stuff--jeho--1.0