[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Trying to write code to move a task to a Comple

From: Mark Simpson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Trying to write code to move a task to a CompletedTask page when completed
Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 11:49:54 -0500

Thanks, your fix did the trick... part-way.  If my task is on one page
only then it removes it from that page and adds it to CompletedTasks.
But if it is on two pages then it ends up on all three.  I'll debug
this a bit more.  My gut feeling is that it may have to do with the
distinction between link strings and page names.  I may be trying to
string= between the two types instead of normalizing to page names
before comparing.

Thanks again!