[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Having trouble in publishing projects in Muse

From: Evan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Having trouble in publishing projects in Muse
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 02:28:21 +0000 (UTC)

Evan <evanxxx <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Muse always tells me that "No pages in website need
> publishing at this time" when I try to publish my project.

sorry that I had asked a stupid question. I didn't know that file extension
"muse" is needed when publishing a project. Er...I think it should be mentioned
in the muse manual, for example, in the section "Creating and Managing Muse
Projects". It may be helpful for people like me to get started smoothly. Just a
suggestion