[emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-muse, planner-multi, and remember

From: Paul Lussier
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] planner-muse, planner-multi, and remember
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 22:56:07 -0500

Hi all,

I recently switched my home planner to (setq planner-use-day-pages
nil) and discovered that when I use remember and try to list multiple
pages to link to, that remember seems to add that note to what ever
*page* was listed in the minibuffer.

So, for example, if I got the prompt:

  Page: (default: MainPage)

And I just hit RET, then the note goes to MainPage.
If I enter:

  FooBar

The note gets entered only on page FooBar, and if FooBar doesn't
exist, it gets created.

If I enter:

  Foo Bar

Meaning I want this note on both the pages Foo and Bar, then I get a
new page created called 'Foo Bar'.

At first I thought it was because I wasn't using good WikiNames, but
then I tried saving something to both 'MainPage' and 'GoodBeer', and
that resulted in the buffer 'MainPage GoodBeer'.

I've checked that planner-multi-separator is set to space.

Also, if I take the default of MainPage, then use
planner-multi-xref-note, it does the same thing if I specify multiple
pages in the minibuffer.  But if I invoke p-m-x-n mulitple times with
a different name each time, it does the right thing (if you can call
doing that "the right thing" :)

--

Seeya,
Paul