[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Deleting day page causes trouble with planner

From: Sacha Chua
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: Deleting day page causes trouble with planner
Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2005 23:44:46 -0500

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

> muse-project-find-file *does* normally find a file, even if it doesn't
> exist (by taking the first directory entry).  The error checking kicks
> in when someone has a messed-up muse-project-alist.

Ah, that makes perfect sense, of course! =) After all, it just works
over here... I wonder if a clearer error message might be useful. For
example, "Could not create %s because the %s project doesn't have
directories"?

Ahhhhhhhhh. I need to set aside time to go over all the online docs
and bring them in line with muse, as people might still be relying on
instructions that tell them to set planner-directory...

--
Sacha Chua <address@hidden> - open source, free software geekette
interests: emacs, gnu/linux, personal information management, public speaking