[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: How to generate a page without title

From: Evan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: How to generate a page without title
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 10:53:06 +0000 (UTC)

Michael Olson <mwolson <at> gnu.org> writes:

> Evan <evanxxx <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
> > A muse file without '#title' directive will generate a page with the
> > filename as its title. Though it may sound not a good idea, if I
> > don't want the title in some pages, what should I do?
>
> (defun my-muse-remove-title-directive
>   (setq muse-publishing-directives
>         (delq (assoc "title" muse-publishing-directives)
>               muse-publishing-directives)))
>
> (add-hook 'muse-before-publish-hook 'my-muse-remove-title-directive)

Should I put the code into .emacs?  I did this and Muse just won't publish any
more, though it says it had done.

And I just find an unexpected thing related to the '#title' directive. If a muse
file contains only "#title Title", without any more text, Muse will treat file
name as its title and "Title" as body text in the published page.