[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: How to generate a page without title

From: Evan
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: How to generate a page without title
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 03:17:07 +0000 (UTC)

Michael Olson <mwolson <at> gnu.org> writes:

> > I did this and Muse just won't publish any more, though it says it
> > had done.
>
> I don't understand how that could happen because of this one change.

Get some error message:

test: Error occured: (wrong-number-of-arguments (lambda (setq
muse-publishing-directives (delq (assoc title muse-publishing-directives)
muse-publishing-directives))) 0)

((insert-file-contents file)
 (muse-publish-markup-buffer
  (muse-page-name file)
  style)
 (let
     ((backup-inhibited t))
   (write-file output-path))
 (muse-style-run-hooks :final style file output-path target))

Any ideas?