[emacs-wiki-discuss] Default Project

From: Phillip Lord
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Default Project
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 10:09:35 -0000

Is it possible to set a default project? I want to use muse
as a generic web page generator much of the time. I put these
different sites in different places, which means that currently
I have to set up different projects for each directory; this is
a bit painful.

What I would like is to have a default project, which I can
specify a output format (html in my case) a default (index.muse)
and a source and output location (the current working directory).

Is this possible to do? I had a quick go at hacking this in last
night, but I don't understand all of the project code works, so
failed hopelessly.

Would anyone else find this useful?

Phil