[emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: Private/Public Planner

From: Raymond Zeitler
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] RE: Private/Public Planner
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 11:20:39 -0500

Thanks, Sven.

Spd.el *did* work, as you pointed out.  But even under emacs-wiki, it's
broken now.  So I wonder whether your attachment will work?

After I got my version working and posted it, something changed in planner
or emacs-wiki, so the "on-the-fly" change of planner-directory doesn't have
the intended effect.  It's as if planner transfers the directory into
another variable and uses that instead.

I haven't switched to the muse version of planner yet.  But when I do, I
hope to use spd.el again.

Now for some non-sensical trivia.  The SPD acronym actually stands for two
things: "Select Planner Directory" and "Silent But Deadly."  The latter was
a term my grade school bus driver used to describe farts that were quiet but
stank a lot.

--
Raymond Zeitler <address@hidden>