[emacs-wiki-discuss] Breaking out of GTD

From: Sharon Kimble
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Breaking out of GTD
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2005 09:46:34 +0000

At some stage in the recent past I enabled GTD into my planner setup such that
my daily page was/is called 'WelcomePage'. I now wish to revert to the more
usual daily page setup but how? I've tried renaming planner-gtd.el to
xplanner-gtd.el and removed all instances of gtd in my .emacs that I can
find, but its still starting with the WelcomePage. Can anyone help me to
revert to daily pages please?

If its required I'm quite happy to send a copy of my .emcs to someone offlist
in order to help sort it out.

Hopefully
Sharon.
--
 09:41:47 up 13:07,  1 user,  load average: 1.61, 1.50, 1.45
A taste of linux http://www.sharons.org.uk/taste/index.html