[emacs-wiki-discuss] taking the muse and planner-muse plunge

From: Patrick McKnight
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] taking the muse and planner-muse plunge
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 15:27:30 -0500

Hey all,

I am finally getting around to chaning my planner install and would
like some friendly advice.  My original .emacs file had these specs:

;; Load planner
(require 'planner)
(require 'remember)
(require 'planner-multi)
(require 'planner-cyclic)
(require 'planner-id)
(require 'planner-deadline)
(require 'planner-notes-index)
(require 'planner-timeclock)
(require 'planner-timeclock-summary)
(require 'planner-schedule)
(require 'planner-bibtex)
(require 'timeclock)
(timeclock-modeline-display)
(plan)

I really did like my install and saw nothing wrong with the except all
I ever used was planner.  What I now want to do is to put my planner
online via the wiki.  In particular, I found sacha's website - the
pmwiki website - to be exactly the style I would like.  I figured that
moving over to muse sounded like the best step.  Now my question.  Is
there anything I need to change in my .emacs file other than change to
change the load path and put the (require 'muse-mode) into my file?

I'm ready to jump in head first but I don't really want to bugger up
my existing Plans.  Any help is greatly appreciated and thanks to
everyone for making this my only essential piece of software - well,
that and emacs of course.

--
Cheers,

Patrick