Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: taking the muse and planner-muse plunge

From: Dan Lentz
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: taking the muse and planner-muse plunge
Date: Sat, 24 Dec 2005 22:31:00 -0500

I have only just recently started using the planner-muse-reminder
packages, but I have to say I am really finding them to be an amazing
tool.  The software and the concepts really have remarkable depth.  It
seems like I'm starting to build a hypertext base that is very richly
(and automatically!) interconnected.  It's brilliant.