[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: <notes> and <index> tags in Planner

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: <notes> and <index> tags in Planner
Date: Mon, 02 Jan 2006 16:17:28 -0500

Dale Smith <address@hidden> writes:

> Still not quite right yet.
>
> The attached patch fixes a few things, but notes are still not
> published correctly for me.
>
> 1. The past-notes function was named incorrectly
>
> 2. planner-publish-markup-note was still searching for </notes>
> instead of </notes-section>
>
> However, The body of each note is chock full of escaped markup.

Here's another try.  Let me know if I missed anything.

2006-01-02 21:15:28 GMT Michael Olson <address@hidden>  patch-146

      planner-publish: Work further on <notes> and <past-notes> tags.
    Revision:
      planner-muse--mwolson--1.0--patch-146

    * planner-publish.el (planner-html-markup-strings): Split
      planner-note-details into manageable chunks.
      (planner-publish-markup-note, planner-publish-notes-section-tag):
      s/notes/notes-section/.  Thanks to Dale Smith for the patch.
      (planner-publish-past-notes-tag): Fix the name of this function, thanks
      to Dale Smith.  Make it use planner-insert-markup in some parts so that
      raw HTML doesn't get escaped.
      (planner-publish-note-tag): Split up the 'planner-note-details string
      so that we can be selective about the parts that are marked up as
      read-only.

    modified files:
     ChangeLog planner-publish.el

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: manga, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp