[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: The next Planner release

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: The next Planner release
Date: Thu, 05 Jan 2006 18:28:26 -0500

Michael Olson <address@hidden> writes:

The next release of Planner will be targetted at the Muse 3.02 branch,
rather than muse--main, since the latter is a week or two from being
release-ready.  I might make another bugfix release of Muse (3.02.6)
to go along with Planner.

> Migration of bugs on the old Planner site at savannah.nongnu.org ::
>
>   There are (currently) 3 bugs on
>   https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=emacs-wiki that need to be
>   migrated to the new bug-tracker at
>   https://gna.org/bugs/?group=planner-el.  You will need to have an
>   account on both gna.org and savannah.nongnu.org: let me know when
>   you have these and I will add you to the member list for Planner
>   on both sites.  The only way of migrating these bugs is
>   copy-and-paste, as far as I can tell.

> Evaluation of old Planner bugs ::
>
>   The 3 aforementioned bugs on the old Planner page need to be
>   evaluated to see if they still apply to my
>   planner-muse--mwolson--1.0 branch.  Replying to this thread will
>   be the best way to indicate whether the bugs still apply, since
>   they will be concurrently moved to the new bugtracker.

This is now done.  2 of 'em were really emacs-wiki bugs and 1 was
fixed.

> Filing of additional Planner bugs ::
>
>   Please feel free to file any bugs that you notice in the
>   planner-muse--mwolson--1.0 branch on the new bugtracker at
>   https://gna.org/bugs/?group=planner-el, even if they have already
>   been reported on this list.

I've just received a slew of reports via an IM conversation with
someone who's migrating to Planner+Muse.  I'll begin filing them.

> Fixing manual and documentation bugs ::
>
>   Later in the week, I'm going to try to get through all the Planner
>   source files and the manual to fix any inaccurate parts that may
>   have changed in the transition.  Some of this has already been
>   done.  If someone wants to "claim" a particular file or manual
>   section, please indicate this by replying to this thread, and I'll
>   have less work to do.

I've fixed one or two out-of-date paragraphs.

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: manga, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp