[emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: The next Planner release

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: The next Planner release
Date: Sun, 08 Jan 2006 21:41:50 -0500

I'm about halfway done with making copyright statements accurate in
the Planner source and adding people to the AUTHORS file.  The new
target date for the 3.40 Planner release is Wednesday, Jan 11.

If you've assigned copyright to the Free Software Foundation, I've
modified the copyright statements accordingly.  Note that since
Planner is not currently a part of Emacs, a separate copyright
assignment specifically for Planner is needed.  If you are interested
in assigning copyright for changes to Planner to the FSF, let me know.
For now, I'm not going to require this -- but it does make updating
copyright notices a lot easier :^) .

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: manga, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp