[emacs-wiki-discuss] Help needed in developing Planner

From: Michael Olson
Subject: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Help needed in developing Planner
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2006 20:55:00 -0500

I have had trouble keeping up with some of the requests for changes to
Planner, due to schoolwork and other projects.  Help is needed in
responding to mailing list questions (and turning them into bug
reports, if applicable), as well as in fixing bugs.  A few people have
already helped out with the former, which is much appreciated!

The latter may now be done easily by means of a shared Arch branch
that I set up today.

If you're listed as a developer on GNA's Planner page
(http://gna.org/projects/planner-el), do the following commands in
order to get access to the archive, replacing "yourname" with your GNA
login name.

tla register-archive -f \
sftp://address@hidden/upload/planner-el/archive-2006

tla get address@hidden/planner--devel--0 planner

You will be able to commit changes to this archive.  If you plan to
contribute to Planner and would like to be added to the GNA Planner
project, get a GNA username and either send me an email or use GNA's
web interface to request addition to the Planner-el project.

Anonymous access to the archive may be obtained by doing the
following.

tla register-archive -f http://arch.gna.org/planner-el/archive-2006/

tla get address@hidden/planner--devel--0 planner

--
Michael Olson -- FSF Associate Member #652 -- http://www.mwolson.org/
Interests: manga, Debian, XHTML, wiki, Emacs Lisp