Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Help needed in developing Planner

From: Eric Johnson
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Help needed in developing Planner
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 19:45:33 -0500

On 2/9/06, Michael Olson <address@hidden> wrote:

> The latter may now be done easily by means of a shared Arch branch
> that I set up today.

Speaking of arch... my googling around it tells me that arch and WinXP
are not good friends and probably never will be.  Am I reading that
right?  Is anyone making a go of it with an arch running under cygwin?

I'd take the linux plunge, but my tinkering time is constrained by a
busy career and 3 kids...

-Eric