Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: backlinks?

From: Jim Ottaway
Subject: Re: [emacs-wiki-discuss] Re: backlinks?
Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:26:29 +0000

> Richard Klinda <address@hidden> writes:
>> Hello, is there functionality in muse that gives back a list of
>> links that link a specific page?

> Yes, I believe Jim Ottaway made an add-on module for this.  I'll
> probably be merging it into muse--main soon, since it seems to be a
> popular feature, if that's OK with Jim.

Of course, that is fine.  I am super-busy on other things at the
moment, so I don't have any time to look over it again.

I do recall that it uses some advice to muse-colors-region to let it
know that fontification is happening.  This just sets a global
variable in the same fashion as muse-publishing-p.  So to avoid the
defadvice perhaps that variable could be defvar-ed in muse-colors.el
and let-bound to t within muse-colors-region?

But it looks to me that the original poster might want something
closer to the muse-registry functionality.

--
Jim Ottaway